LOVE YOUR LANDLORD?
YOUR LANDLORD LOVES YOU!
QUESTION: Did you know that owning your own home
can be less expensive than renting?
It could be cheaper than you think! Cost savings from tax deductions and numerous
other areas, make home owning a smart choice. Staying where you are at only gives
your landlord the rent and tax deductions. You only get the rent receipts. Owning
your own home will change all that and more! A low down payment or even no down
payment can get you a home in as little as one to two months. Specialized funding
is often available for first time home purchasers.
- Home owning offers dollar saving tax credits.
- Home owning offers a better environment.
- Home owning hedges against inflation.
- Home owning allows for future credit issuing.
- Home owning gains you valuable freedom.
- Home owning ends rental increases.
- Home owning provides retirement security.
- Home owning permits improvement benefits.
- Home owning entitles you to trade up gains.
- Home owning provides a retirement device.
- Home owning stops rent increases.
- Home owning gains financial equity
Many lenders offer special financing savings for first time homebuyers. In
addition, numerous Cities offer grants, down payment funds, and even lower than
market interest rates.
- Buyers need to select a loan agent.
- Buyers need a credit report ordered.
- Buyers need a loan pre-approval letter.
- Buyers need to select a Buyers Agent.
- Buyers need to apply for special funds
- Buyers need to notify of rental termination.
- Buyers need to refine home-style needs.
- Buyers need to refine location desires.
- Special funding acquirement help.
- Selecting loan broker guidance.
- Available homes search printout.
- Home purchasing tips and guide.
- New home listing notification.
Overton Factor Articles
Information provided by this website is general and is not a substitute for professional
advice. Please consult your investment advisor and/or attorney before entering
into any transaction.